Design style choice
I will be choosing the Post-Modern style graphic design. I feel that with the work I have done so far, everything has been symmetrical and has had a clean, minimalistic layout, so the collage-like playful style will be a nice change. I really enjoy the difference in style with the tilted axis, different scales in letters, and the overlapping elements. Post modernism was a chance to break free from the muted colors and symmetrical design from previous years and give design a flashier appearance. This style of design plays around with shapes, patterns, colors, textures, and large type. I also enjoy that it isn't focused on illustration, but more on photos based on the examples I have researched so far. I am not the best at illustrating and would love to experiment more with photoshopping photographs to fit the postmodern style.
I look forward to seeing your posters!
ReplyDelete